Generic Protonix 20 Mg
|24 comprimés - 12.4 EURO (0.52 EURO/comprimé) ||Ajoutez a votre chariot|
|48 comprimés - 23.8 EURO (0.5 EURO/comprimé) ||Ajoutez a votre chariot|
|72 comprimés - 34.21 EURO (0.48 EURO/comprimé) ||Ajoutez a votre chariot|
Protonix is used for short-term treatment (7 to 10 days) of patients with gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) who have a history of irritation of the esophagus. It may be used for conditions that cause your body to make too much stomach acid (eg, Zollinger-Ellison syndrome).
Synonyms: Lupipan; Pantagon; Pantogen; Pentab; Pantoloc;
Pour ordres supérieurs les frais d'expédition Registered Mail seront appliquées pour chaque 100 pilules.
Si votre commande est superieure a 300 pilules , vous avez la possibilite de beneficier d'un prix spécial. Contactez SVP [email protected].
Expédié de: EU
Out of stock
|Generic Name: Pantoprazole Injection (pan-TOE-pra-zole) Brand Name: Protonix
Protonix is used for:
Short-term treatment (7 to 10 days) of patients with gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) who have a history of irritation of the esophagus. It may be used for conditions that cause your body to make too much stomach acid (eg, Zollinger-Ellison syndrome). It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor. Protonix is a proton pump inhibitor. It works by decreasing the amount of acid produced in the stomach.
Do NOT use Protonix if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Protonix
- you are taking an HIV protease inhibitor (eg, atazanavir)
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Before using Protonix:
Some medical conditions may interact with Protonix . Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have liver problems or stomach or bowel cancer
- if you have low blood zinc levels
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Protonix . Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Clarithromycin or voriconazole because they may increase the risk of Protonix 's side effects
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin) or digoxin because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Protonix
- Ampicillins, azole antifungals (eg, ketoconazole), HIV protease inhibitors (eg, atazanavir), or iron because their effectiveness may be decreased by Protonix
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Protonix may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
How to use Protonix:
Use Protonix as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Protonix is usually given as an injection at your doctor's office, hospital, or clinic. If you will be using Protonix at home, a health care provider will teach you how to use it. Be sure you understand how to use Protonix . Follow the procedures you are taught when you use a dose. Contact your health care provider if you have any questions.
- Do not use Protonix if it contains particles, is cloudy or discolored, or if the vial is cracked or damaged.
- If you also take an imidazole antifungal (eg, ketoconazole), take it at least 2 hours before taking Protonix.
- Keep this product, as well as syringes and needles, out of the reach of children and pets. Do not reuse needles, syringes, or other materials. Ask your health care provider how to dispose of these materials after use. Follow all local rules for disposal.
- Protonix should only be used for a short time (7 to 10 days), until you are able to take medicine by mouth. Discuss any questions or concerns with your doctor.
- If you miss a dose of Protonix , use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Protonix .
Important safety information:
- Protonix may cause drowsiness or dizziness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Protonix with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Contact your doctor if you have any symptoms of a bleeding ulcer, such as black, tarry stools or vomit that looks like coffee grounds; or if you experience throat pain, chest pain, severe stomach pain, or trouble swallowing.
- Protonix may interfere with certain lab tests. Be sure your doctor and lab personnel know you are taking Protonix.
- Protonix should be used with caution in Asian patients; the risk of side effects may be increased in these patients.
- Protonix should be used with extreme caution in CHILDREN younger than 18 years old; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Protonix while you are pregnant. Protonix is found in breast milk. Do not breast-feed while taking Protonix.
Possible side effects of Protonix:
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
- Diarrhea; headache; nausea; stomach pain; vomiting.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); chest pain; dark urine; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or sore throat; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual tiredness; vision changes; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur.
Proper storage of Protonix:
Protonix is usually handled and stored by a health care provider. If you are using Protonix at home, store it as directed by your pharmacist or health care provider. Keep Protonix , as well as syringes and needles, out of the reach of children and away from pets.