Generic Prevacid 30 mg
|24 pillole - 32.23 EURO (1.34 EURO/pillola) ||Aggiungi al carrello|
|48 pillole - 61.88 EURO (1.29 EURO/pillola) ||Aggiungi al carrello|
|72 pillole - 88.96 EURO (1.24 EURO/pillola) ||Aggiungi al carrello|
Prevacid is used for short-term treatment of irritation of the esophagus when medicine cannot be taken by mouth. Prevacid is a proton pump inhibitor. It works by decreasing the amount of acid produced in the stomach.
Synonyms: Lanzol; Lpz; Agopton; Amarin; Aprazol; Bamalite; Biuret; Blason; Compraz; Dakar; Ilsatec; Ketian; Lancid; Lanproton;
Per ordini più grandi la tassa di trasporto Posta Raccomandata sarà applicata per ogni 100 pillole.
Per ordini superiori a 300 pillole oppure bulk ordini, si e’ invitati a contattare [email protected] alfine di ottenere un prezzo speciale.
Spedito da: EU
Out of stock
|Generic Name: Lansoprazole Injection (lan-SOE-pra-zole) Brand Name: Prevacid
Prevacid is used for:
Short-term treatment of irritation of the esophagus when medicine cannot be taken by mouth. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor. Prevacid is a proton pump inhibitor. It works by decreasing the amount of acid produced in the stomach.
Do NOT use Prevacid if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Prevacid
- you are taking an HIV protease inhibitor (eg, atazanavir)
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Before using Prevacid :
Some medical conditions may interact with Prevacid. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have liver problems or stomach or bowel cancer
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Prevacid. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Clarithromycin or voriconazole because it may increase the risk of Prevacid's side effects
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin) or digoxin because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Prevacid
- Azole antifungals (eg, ketoconazole) HIV protease inhibitors (eg, atazanavir), iron, or theophylline because their effectiveness may be decreased by Prevacid
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Prevacid may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
How to use Prevacid:
Use Prevacid as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Prevacid is usually given as an injection at your doctor's office, hospital, or clinic. If you will be using Prevacid at home, a health care provider will teach you how to use it. Be sure you understand how to use Prevacid . Follow the procedures you are taught when you use a dose. Contact your health care provider if you have any questions.
- Do not use Prevacid if it contains particles, is cloudy or discolored, or if the vial is cracked or damaged.
- If you are also taking an imidazole antifungal (eg, ketoconazole), take it at least 2 hours before using Prevacid.
- Keep this product, as well as syringes and needles, out of the reach of children and pets. Do not reuse needles, syringes, or other materials. Ask your health care provider how to dispose of these materials after use. Follow all local rules for disposal.
Prevacid should only be used for a short time (up to 7 days), until you are able to take medicine by mouth. Discuss any questions or concerns with your doctor.
- If you miss a dose of Prevacid, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Prevacid.
Important safety information:
Prevacid may cause drowsiness or dizziness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Prevacid with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Contact your doctor if you have any symptoms of a bleeding ulcer, such as black, tarry stools or vomit that looks like coffee grounds; or if you experience throat pain, chest pain, severe stomach pain, or trouble swallowing.
- Prevacid may interfere with certain lab tests. Be sure your doctor and lab personnel know you are using Prevacid.
- Prevacid should be used with caution in Asian patients; the risk of side effects may be increased in these patients.
- Prevacid should be used with extreme caution in CHILDREN; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Prevacid while you are pregnant. It is not known if Prevacid is found in breast milk. Do not breast-feed while taking Prevacid.
Possible side effects of Prevacid:
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
- Constipation; diarrhea; headache; nausea; pain, swelling, or redness at the injection site; stomach pain.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); chest pain; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or sore throat; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; seizure; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual tiredness; vision changes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur.
Proper storage of Prevacid:
Prevacid is usually handled and stored by a health care provider. If you are using Prevacid at home, store Prevacid as directed by your pharmacist or health care provider. Keep Prevacid out of the reach of children and away from pets.